I wish to draw your attention to the following.I ordered 9 items for 586$!!!

And they have not sent the product at all. I contacted them many times by E_mail on their website and by phone. In response I have been getting their answering machine. I am sure that there are really more punters than we watch their critiques.

It was to be hoped that potential customers will learn lessons from our experience and mistakes!!! Keeping in mind that people not only from the USA, but from Europe and Russia prefer online store, the situation with Diamond Beauty slanders the whole USA. They are proper ruscals.

We hope that they will come into the view of the Police!Beware!

olegivantsov10 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Diamond Beauty. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $586 and wants Diamond Beauty to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was it was awful. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Diamond Beauty and diamond beauty shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Diamond Beauty?

Comments